Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bright Colors

Bright colors are in this season. Especially oranges and corals. So here a few of my favorite beauty picks for this trend... :)


From left to right:

-Rings from Asos

OPI polish in Big Hair... Big Nails, they describe it as "a rose pageant peach" (I would describe it as a bright coral-y version of red). It's from the Texas collection, has a sorbet-like finish and goes on really smooth.  

-H&M nail polish in Check Me Out, a bright pink. It's quite bright, so I like to wear it on my feet. 

-Revlon nail polish in 914 Tropical Temptation, a coral color. I like to wear it on both my hands or feet. Revlon polishes are good quality and affordable.

-Estee Lauder lipstick in Venetian Rose, a gorgeous shade of pink that's great for spring and summer. I love wearing it by itself or under the lipgloss. It has a wonderful creamy texture and stays on a long time.

-Beauty Rush lipgloss (from Victoria's Secret) in Delicious Red. I love this lipgloss!! It's shimmery, but the glittery flakes are quite small and I can't even feel them on my lips. And it smells amazing! The only inconvenience is that it's quite sticky. 


P.S. Sorry about the quality of the picture, I took it with my iPod, so the colors aren't exact.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE CORALS, fav color for the season by far.


    check out the blog hun
    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE COLORS! Corals are some of my fave!

    Follow me,
    http://hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nice comment. :) the colours are really amazing and are perfect for the upcoming summer! :)

    primark is a clothing store and is originally from england/ireland.
    I bought there my whole stuff.. but only there at this day because i didn't found perfect fitting stuff at other stores like HM or Zara xD It's always the same... it's not my size haha xD

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete