Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Florals

Recently I've been seeing so many florals on the runway. I love this trend! And it's perfect for the spring time. Florals stand out, they don't need a lot of accessories and they are easy to pull off. So I went out and picked up a couple items.




I got the floral dress from LaRedoute. I thought that I could wear a jeans jacket (or vest) or a long black cardigan over it. 

I got the pair of shorts and the tank from a local shop. I wore the black tank top with my black boyfriend blazer and a pair of jeans. 
I'm not quite sure what to wear with the shorts yet. Maybe a striped shirt or my blazer. Any suggestions?

I got the umbrella from H&M, but I bought it a while ago and don't know if it's still available. It adds a fun pop of color to any outfit on a rainy day!

The necklace comes from H&M. It has a floral detail on the heart part of it. (and it's a locket too!)



Anyway, those were a couple of my picks for the floral trend. And I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures, I had to take them with my iPod.


I also found this vintage (well, it's not quite vintage) jewelry box at a thrift store the other day. Isn't it cute?


Let a hundred flowers bloom. 
Mao Zedong


2 comments:

  1. I love the floral trend, and it reminds me of spring/summer :D deff times to look forward to :)
    Thanks for recommending the DVD, will deff check it out :) I bought a ministery of sound pump it up. But the girls are all wearing bikinis and sometimes the camera zooms to the boobs O.o
    But yeaa good luck with your weight loss for the bikini season as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Il est super bien ton "article"!! Et j'adore les fleurs! =D Ps: J'pourrai te le piquer ton short?! ;)

    ReplyDelete