Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare?

W. H. Davies



Hello to everyone out there!
I'm just another girl that loves everything fashion and beauty related. I love reading InStyle, Vogue, Elle or Seventeen magazine while sipping a cup of tea, shopping with my friends or spending time with family. 

I love taking walks in the rain, listening to the birds sing and the sweet smell of flowers in the spring,
Roasting marshmallows on the fire and having the warm summer breeze sweep through my hair, 
I love when the trees turn yellow and red, and the sound of the leaves dancing in the wind,
And waking up to a white blanket covering the lawn and the fire crackling in the chimney.

Basically, I love life. :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Fondre un marshmallows sur le feu!! Ca me dit quelque chose! =P Ps: Elle est trop bien ta citation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Héhé! C'était quand les rideaux avaient un beug? ^^

    ReplyDelete