Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite Lip Balms

Here are my three favorite lip balms!



Burt's Bees Honey lip balm This is the lip balm that I take everywhere with me! It's really moisturizing and is 100% natural. (and it works great under lipstick)
At some point, my lips were really chapped. I thought I had tried everything until I tried this! It healed my lips completely. It's simply amazing. 

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve I love the glossy finish it leaves on my lips! It smells really good and is moisturizing. (And I love that it's in a cute tin. It says that it's also for cuticles, elbows, face and knees!) The only inconvenient is that it isn't long lasting. 

The Body Shop Papaya Lip Butter It's the creamiest, buttery and most nourishing lip balm (actually, lip butter) that I have ever tried! It's long lasting and I love the scent of it. This winter I wore it a lot when I went outside and it kept my lips moisturized for a long time.
(Unfortunately I couldn't find it on the Body Shop website, so I don't know if they still make it. But you can get the Mango Lip Butter or the Shea butter one.) 

So those are my three favorite lip balms! Does anyone know of any other wonderful ones?

3 comments:

  1. haha those are the EXACT same once I use well not the Body Shop one^^!!! ;)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop bien!! Bravo t'arrive toujours à avoir une bonne idée de bloguage ^^ Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Body Shop one!

    I love your blog and I would love it if you could follow back pubicly: jaciwalker.blogspot.com and I hope you can follow back pubicly!

    :)

    ReplyDelete