Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mini Maple Pancake Muffins

As soon as I saw these adorable mini maple pancake muffins I knew that I had to make them! So my best friend and I tried making them.

Unfortunately they didn't turn out exactly like the picture. The pan was not quite the right size and we put a little too much dough in each cup. ^^

But they were delicious anyway!!
We ended up pouring maple syrup on them while watching the Family Stone... 

You can check out the recipe here. Tell me if you try making them! :)

9 comments:

  1. haha your muffins are HUGEE ! compared to the picture, but they sure loook yummmmyyy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmG!!! THose looook soooo decadent and amazzzing!! Awesome work!! it makes me want to eat breakfast three times a day!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. guau
    i would like now one of those
    Nita
    following u
    www.intrendswetrust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so yummy. inspired me to make my own :D
    Btw, nice blog. Definitely going to follow you! :D

    xoxo,
    KAT - http://misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look delicious :)
    http://misscferreira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuuuummmm.... it looks delicious!!!

    kisses! ;)

    streetdressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha! xD Fait avec du babeurre! Haha ... Enfaite? T'en as refait alors??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je voulais en refaire ce soir mais j'ai du faire des meringues... ^^ J'en ferai demain!

    ReplyDelete