Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Favorites

Here are a couple of my favorites beauty products from the month of April! 


Estee Lauder lipstick in Venetian Rose I love the color of this lipstick. It's a little darker and pinker then my lips. And it's perfect for spring!

OPI nail polish in Dulce de Leche I loooove this color! It's the perfect pink! And it matches pretty much anything.

Burberry The Beat EdT It smells really good! It has warm top notes of bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and mandarin. Read more about it here.

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve It's basically one of the best lip balms out there! (and it's smells really good of course)

Clinique long last glosswear SPF 15 Guavagold It really is long lasting. I have two of these glosses and they last a long time without getting too sticky or tingly. This one has a gorgeous pink color that I like wearing when I'm wearing a darker eye.

Cover Girl lash blast volume in very black This is my favorite mascara of all times! I love the wand! It doesn't create lumps, goes on really smooth and gives me really full lashes. 


So those were a couple of my April favorites! Anything new that I should try that you really love?

8 comments:

  1. cute! :) i like the favorites post, i actually like the nivea chapstick better than the co bigelow rose salve. please check out my makeup blog too when u have a moment <3

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! I love my skirt!
    You have a cool blog , I'm definitely I'm coming back!
    Kisses and visit me any time!

    www.angelesalmuna.com
    www.shopangelesalmuna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE my rosebud salve - you're so right in saying it is the best out there....it always works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment.
    I haven't tried any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for sharing this!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want you to know that I gave you an award! :) you can check it here

    http://allaboutfashionmakeupandrandomstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylis-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts ^^
    Really want to try that OPI nail polish ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete