Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm back! ^^

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long! I've been so busy lately; I had my last weeks of exams and then I left for a camp with school... But I'm back now!

Anyway, here are two pictures of sunsets I took while camping... (Unfortunately there was a fingerprint on the lens in the first picture.) 



In the evening, my best friend and I would go for a walk on the deck to watch the sunset. It was so gorgeous and peaceful. 

Living is strife and torment, disappointment and love and sacrifice, golden sunsets and black storms. 
-Laurence Olivier

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so pretty!! Hope you had a wonderful time at camp! :D thanks for checking and following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images and inspiring quote. Great post!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images!! I love any view of the water!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Spread the word to enter my Dress Giveaway from The Shabby Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enfaite... j'avais + l'impression d'être en vacances là que maintenant à Moutier =( Bref ^^C'était une super semaine avec beaucoup de..... pain! xD

    ReplyDelete