Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.  -Ferris Bueller


I'll be taking a little break (again!) from blogging 'cause I'm going to camp and I don't know if there will be any internet connection over there. I'll be back in a little less then three weeks.

Hope that everyone's having a great vacation! ;)

P.S. The I picture I took is of my best friend Lea. We went for a walk the other day and had a little photo-shoot. ^^

4 comments:

  1. cute pic, life moves really fast!!!


    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nominated! http://beautyblogger1891.blogspot.com/2011/07/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic! It's when I'm on walks like those when I think to myself "A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself." ;)
    Have a great camp, hope it'll be a bombshell!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He! C'est moi!!! xD Super post ;) Bisous

    ReplyDelete